Sunday, October 22, 2006

salah satu kisah lama...

the 6th blog in 3 days...*ngejar setoran euy!*

hahaha..i just watched coyote ugly on tv. bring back the old memories of high school. ga inget pastinya kapan, kelas 1 atau 2 sma *yang pasti bukan kelas 3 sma*, tapi coyote ugly membangkitkan kenangan masa lalu semasa gue di bandung *halah2..semakin pagi bahasanya semakin ga kuku!*

bandel2nya gue, males2nya sekolah, apa yang ada cuman maen, maen dan maen pas jaman2 itu. and i just realised that it was 5 years ago? my God..time flies! sma 3, bandung indah plaza, tya dan gengnya *termasuk desiree*, dance dance revolution, mcD, bazar 3 taun 2001, coyote ugly *of course*, pacar ke-8, pacar ke-9 dst *hahahaha*, lapangan bali, bakso dan es campur lapbal, antapani-ciroyom, es lambada *yang bisa nambah es dan sirupnya* dan banyak lagi. dan itu cuman sebagian kecil..believe me, i have more to tell if i can remember.

inti dari post ini *hahahaha..udah kaya karangan* adalah, im caught in the middle of my life. sometimes my future tries to drag me, the past tries to pull me back and the current moment wants me to stay, not even move. and those three aint help me at all, burden me adalah. just imagine when u try to build up ur future and suddenly ur past or the current situation forces to let go the future. damn! well, im not starting to curcol again here. enough i guess, but just wanna give u some pictures of wut am i suffering here.

I am trying to move on, build up my future but the current situation makes everything uncertain and i wish i can go back and live my past. complicated huh? well, try to live it! though i bet everyone of us is experiencing more or less the same thing, i always think that im in the worst situation. please guys, tell me that im not...

anyway, i should stop this. hahahaha..just started for les than 3 days and i've told u my whole story! hahahaha...kalian semua pasti pengen muntah. hahahaha..sapa suruh masuk kesini?! tolol lo jadinya!!

FoT
*im out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home