Monday, October 23, 2006

God and cosmos

i know God is The All-Knowing, so do the cosmos that He made. but i never thought it is so damn obvious that cosmos *i know Allah is behind all these things* tells all the 'secrets' that only me, my bestfriends, and God know, through its own way. call me syirik or wutever, but dont u guys remember the horoscope of mine few days back? it says "....pursuing a better understanding of a partnership is where your focus should be. A relationship will take a turn and a decision will have to be made. "

it happened. it is happening to me now. and again, i'll only share those 'things' with myself, my trustee, my God, and cosmos, and let God and cosmos show the magic again. God, im, ur humble servant, asking YOU to show me the way. the right way, the straight path, siratal mustakim. please...show me...

FoT
YOUR humble servant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home