Saturday, October 06, 2007

it's been a year..

Assalamualaikum

Gila, udah setaun aja ga ngeblog dan keadaan udah jauh berbeda..
Umh..gue baru baca semua postingan setaun yg lalu dan shit..semua udah berubah..me, myself and FoT..*hahahahahaha*

If u guys wondering why im here..
it's because i feel sumthing that always bring me here..
unidentified sadness and mellowness *wanjing*

yah..ini hari ke 25 *ato malem ke 25* ramadhan taun ini..
i thought i've done alot this year but i just realised that im doing nothing more that last year..
i read more chapters, pray more but innerly..i dont know..
am i improving?

im so depressed and lonely tonite..
not because i had my iftar alone *it's my choice though*
but there's SUMTHING stuck in my head..
make my head full of it..and i feel sad..so sad..

ngaco..ngaco..
i dunno wut happen to me..
this year is the best year of my life *so far*
i finally moved a step ahead in my life..
met an incredible person..who is willing to sail the boat together with me..
we aint couple *yet* but we are about to be one..an official and legitimate one..

wut happen to me?
wut am i talking about?
am i supposed to be happy?
i have almost everything now..
a family..*soon to be families and my own family*..
a friends *who never give up on understanding me as a person*
more and more friends..
and the most important is the love of Allah..that made me still alive, breathing
wut could i ask for more?
im supposedly become the happiest person walking on earth but i feel miserable rite now..

shit..
i should cut the crap..
im out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home